MUCINEX DM Clears Chest Congestion + Controls Cough
When your patient needs symptom relief, turn to MUCINEX DM or Maximum Strength MUCINEX DM
- MUCINEX DM and Maximum Strength MUCINEX DM are the ONLY FDA-approved, 12-hour, extended-release guaifenesin formulations with dextromethorphan HBr1,2
- Dextromethorphan HBr controls cough
- Guaifenesin facilitates productive coughs
- Together, these components temporarily relieve the impulse to cough to help patients get to sleep3
Flexible and Convenient Dosing3,4
- MUCINEX DM: One or two 600 mg guaifenesin/
30 mg dextromethorphan HBr tablets BID3
- Maximum Strength MUCINEX DM: One 1200 mg guaifenesin/
60 mg dextromethorphan HBr tablet BID4
*The ONLY FDA-approved, 12-hour, extended-release guaifenesin with dextromethorphan HBr available.1,2
References: 1. Data on file [Mucinex NDA], Reckitt Benckiser, Parsippany, NJ. 2. Food and Drug Administration Web site. Electronic Orange Book. http://www.fda.gov/cder/ob. Accessed September 15, 2008. 3. MUCINEX DM product labeling. 4. Maximum Strength MUCINEX DM product labeling.
Use as directed.